A reckoning.

The day is nearly here. The day of a test, of more waiting. A day of answers (I hope) and solutions. It might also be a day of change, in more ways than one! One way might be preparation for treatment meaning medication, surgery or both. Another way could be a change of doctors if he puts me off again, unless he can articulate a reasonable explainable why this has gone on for so long. The waiting is hard to do, especially while waiting in pain and the pain is the reason for going to him in the first place.

At the risk of repeating myself, boy, will I be pissed! One more fucking delay without explanation and I’m looking for a better option. No more waiting just to hear nothing from them. I will have my voice heard on Thursday.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s