My nerves are jittery and I’m almost sick. I hope that I’m not making too much of the visit on the 22nd. The time has come to push Dr M. The constant delays and no communication has reached a critical mass and I’m near my wits end. If I don’t get something on the 22nd, I hope that I can find someone who will help me. I will take the test results compiled this far and see what someone can come up with, I hope it doesn’t come to that.