Someone who’s opinion that I value suggested that i be patient with St Louis. I’m going to try. She said that they maybe formulating a plan. I hope that she is right about that. I’m not sure which way to go if dr M decides that he isn’t going to treat me. Damn. How long do i wait.
Anyone know about hypaque enemas?